Woodvale Secondary College empowers, challenges and supports students to achieve their personal best and engage as responsible global citizens.
The college has an established, positive and supportive pastoral care focus which proactively builds on positive relationships and maximises resources in creating a very positive college culture through:
• Providing a values rich learning environment to create a
culture that celebrates personal and academic excellence
• Developing clear processes and strategies to ensure safe learning environments
• Close monitoring of attendance, behaviour and performance and implementing action as a result of evidence
• Balancing each student’s potential to achieve in all subjects and personal growth areas
• Creating whole college approaches to global awareness in Asian Literacy, Environmental Responsibility and appreciation of our multi cultural society.
Woodvale Secondary College has committed pastoral care team that provides personal, vocational and social support to the student cohort.
Mr Jared Davies
Manager of Student Services
Student Services Team
Management and Year Coordinators
Specialist Team Members: