You are here: Home / New Students / Enrolment


The boundaries for acceptance into WSC are described below.

Eastern Boundary: West side of Wanneroo Road between Ocean Reef Road and Hepburn Avenue. Southern Boundary: In line with the cycle path from Montessori Place to the Mitchell Freeway in Kingsley. Western Boundary: The alignment of the Mitchell Freeway. Northern Boundary: South side of Ocean Reef Road between the alignment of the Mitchell Freeway and Wanneroo Road (see Boundary Map).

 Application for Enrolment Form 2021 - Bookings are essential. Please phone 9309 0808 for an appointment.

Applications for 2022 General Enrolments will be available for submission approximately Week 8, Term 3 2021.

First round offers are due Friday 23 July 2021 - Term 3, week 1. 

FAQs - Enrolments at Woodvale Secondary College - updated December 2020. 

When submitting your application for enrolment for your child at the College, please check that you have:

1. the original and a photocopy of the Birth Certificate. If the student was not born in Australia please provide:

    • original and photocopy of Australian citizenship certificate, or 
    • original and photocopy of student passport with visa documentation

2. a photocopy of an AIR Immunisation History Statement (no more than two months old)
3. proof of address:

    • original and photocopy of current rates notice or current lease agreement 

(current lease agreement must be greater than six months and cover the student's first day of school)


    • photocopy of two of following utility bills: water, gas and/or electricity

4. latest two school reports, including information relating to suspensions or exclusions

5. copies of Family Court orders (if applicable)

6. supporting documents relating to any diagnosed disability 

****** Please phone 9309 0808 for an appointment ******* 

Applicants must bring their own copies of documents as the College is unable to make photocopies.

No incomplete applications will be accepted.

Applications must be submitted in person by appointment only.

Postal and electronic applications will not be accepted.

Enrolment Dispute Information/Form