Woodvale boosts high quality facilities throughout the College used to enhance the education experience of our students. Woodvale buildings and grounds are maintained to a high standard and a committee undertakes a planning cycle focusing on renewal and re-purposing.
- Trade Training Centre – Woodvale’s Trade Training Centre is home to our commercial kitchen and enclosed café. Students in Years 11 and 12 can select a to study a Certificate II Hospitality, Kitchen Operations which is completed at the College using this centre. As part of the qualification we run a Coffee Café every morning and sell coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more to staff, visitors and our student body.The Trade Training Centre hosts a variety of functions throughout the year including breakfasts, luncheons, dinners and high teas.
- iCentre – Flexible Indoor Space Used for large assemblies, Maker Space, Vitrual Reality Room, Technical Graphics Spaces
- Sports Centre – 3 court purpose built basketball stadium
- Music Building - with two large classrooms, three specialist practise rooms and a keyboard lab
- Sensory Room – P&C funded space where students experiencing sensory or emotional overwhelm can go to de-escalate before re-engaging with the classroom.
- Fiction and Easy-Read Non-Fiction Library – Our library is a space for students to read and work in small groups.
- Self- Serve Canteen – The canteen aims to provide a selection of foods and drinks that are nutritious and attractively presented whilst providing maximum value for money.